It All Starts With The PlanMaking sure you get the proper advice starts with taking an in-depth look at where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow.And because I know your objectives may change over time, I approach financial planning as a dynamic, ongoing process that must accommodate changes in your personal circumstances, changes in the tax laws, and changes in the marketplace. I can help you design a plan that evolves with you and results in a well-coordinated series of recommendations that can be easily implemented.While the process I use can be adjusted to reflect the desired scope, at it's highest level it is as follows;1. Initial Meeting to Set Expectations
2. Discovery – Identify Your Goals, Objectives and the Current Reality
3. Gap Analysis and Solution Development
4. Review Improvement Opportunities and Establish Action Plan
5. Implementation of Action Plan
6. Monitor Performance, Revalidate Assumptions and Adjust as needed
Neither Steve Weaver nor Weaver Financial LLC provides tax, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal, or accounting professionals before making any decisions.